Fitness Center at Club Rancho Sahuarita
UPDATE: In response to Governor Ducey’s new Executive Order, the Fitness Center at Club Rancho Sahuarita and the pools at Parque Del Rio and Parque Del Presidio will close for 30 days, effective 7:00 p.m. 6/29/20.
The Fitness Center is now open, with modified hours and reduced occupancy in the Fitness Center at one time. In order to accommodate our residents to the best of our ability during this time, we ask that you make a reservation no more than 48-hours before visiting the Fitness Center.
Reservation Guidelines & Policies:
Fitness Center reservations will be made in 1-hour blocks.
- Reservations CAN ONLY BE MADE WITHIN 48 HOURS of the reservation block time and residents may only make ONE reservation per day and are limited to two reservations per week to ensure all residents have an opportunity to visit.
- Residents must each make their own reservation with the exception of spouses or children who reside in the same household.
- Residents must make a reservation by phone at 520-207-7730 or via email by clicking here
View the calendar and schedule of time blocks below.
Click to Read What to Expect When You Arrive
In response to Governor Ducey’s new Executive Order, the Fitness Center at Club Rancho Sahuarita and the pools at Parque Del Rio and Parque Del Presidio will close for 30 days, effective 7:00 p.m. 6/29/20.
What to Expect When You Arrive:
- All Residents will be required to check-in upon arrival at Club Rancho Sahuarita, and undergo a symptom screening (fever check) prior to entering the facility.
- A temperature of 100 degrees will disqualify the Resident for entry. Entry will not be permitted for 48 hours until their temperature returns to a “normal” reading without medical intervention.
- The 48-hour ban will be in effect for all members of that household.
- Masks are required upon entry during the check-in process.
- Residents will be required to sign a liability wavier and to fill out a general questionnaire regarding their current health status and exposure to COVID-19.
- No extra personal belongings such as athletic bags, backpacks, etc. are permitted.
- Residents are encouraged to provide their own beverages, towels, and exercise mats.
- Gym equipment had been arranged to allow for 6 feet of physical distancing. Please observe the 6-foot spacing markers throughout the facility, as well as the markers for traffic flow.
- Once beginning their reserved workout time, all residents must clean equipment before and after each use. Disinfectant spray and disposable paper towels will be available for this use.
- No spotting in the Fitness Center is permitted. No super setting or circuits are permitted.
- The water fountains, the communal water dispenser, showers, and locker rooms are closed and unavailable. Kids Time and the Pre-Teen Room are also still closed and unavailable at this time.
- No guests will be permitted until further notice.
For your protection, additional sanitation and cleaning measures have been put in place, including:
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available throughout the Fitness Center and at facility entrances and restrooms.
- Use of CDC-approved disinfectants
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing of the facility and all equipment will be conducted between each reservation block.
- All employees are required to receive a pre-shift screening and wear gloves and masks.
We Encourage You To:
- Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or trouble breathing.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
*Residents who are at higher risk for severe illness should avoid utilizing the gym. Those at higher risk for severe illness including adults 65 or older and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions should practice caution and seek medical consult.