Kids Time Opens June 1st + Other Updates
Kids Time will reopen on Tuesday, June 1st.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Friday l 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Saturday | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Sunday | Closed
Kids Time will be operating at reduced capacity, (with a limit of 7 children at a time), and utilizing a reservation system. Reservations for Kids Time can be made starting Friday, May 28th.
More information is available below!
Expansion of Fitness Center Hours on Weekends Starting May 29th!
Beginning May 29th, the Fitness Center will remain open until 7:00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. So now families can work out or enjoy the pool and Splash Park until 7:00 p.m. on the weekends!
10-Minute Pool Break:
As in years past, a 10 minute mandatory pool break will be in effect at the main pool and Splash Park at Club Rancho Sahuarita beginning Saturday, May 29th. From 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 pm, swimmers will be asked to exit the pool for 10 minutes at the beginning of each hour to take care of basic needs such as hydration, restroom needs, reapplication of suntan lotion, sunscreen, etc. This “break” has proven to dramatically reduce the number of pool closures each summer. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Kids Time Reservations and Access:
- Residents may make a reservation for their child(ren) in Kids Time by calling Club Rancho Sahuarita or calling Kids Time directly at 520-207-7708.
- Residents must make a reservation for their child prior to presenting themselves at Kids Time. No walk ups will be permitted.
- Reservations for Kids Time can be made starting Friday, May 28th.
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Reservations are limited to 1 hour, and no substitutions are permitted.
- Residents may be asked to answer general questions regarding current health status and exposure to COVID-19 for their child.
- Any child experiencing any symptoms of illness may be turned away at check in.
- Residents will check in at the Kids Time window.
- Once a child is checked in, the child will be accepted by an employee at the doorway to Kids Time. Parents will not be permitted into the child care area.
- Then at pick up, parents will visit the window to sign the child out and the child will be brought out to his/her parent by an employee.
- In an effort to minimize items brought into Kids Time, each child may enter with only one diaper bag or backpack with their essentials
- Toys and other items in the room have been placed so appropriate physical distancing can be practiced.
- Items not readily able to be disinfected have been removed from the area.
- A limited number of children will be admitted per hour to help ensure proper distancing. (7 children per hour will be allowed.)
- Children, from different households, should maintain physical distancing, to the extent possible.
- Please remember that our staff is not permitted to change diapers or clean a child who has soiled himself. A parent will be called to address their child’s needs.
Face Mask Protocol:
- Since children under the age of 12 are ineligible to be vaccinated, children are considered non-vaccinated and the CDC recommends they wear face masks and social distance.
- In keeping with this, children 5 years and older should wear a mask covering their mouth and nose when utilizing Kids Time (except when eating or sleeping). Parents should teach and reinforce the consistent and correct use of masks for children of the appropriate age.