LIVE Classes- Here’s What to Expect
Select LIVE Classes will return on Monday, June 22nd, 2020. Registration through ActiveNet is required for these classes (and reservations can be made a maximum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled class.)
Here are some other helpful tips and reminders:
• Please remember to bring your own mat and equipment.
• Classes are for individuals 15 years of age and older.
• Classes will be limited to 20 Residents.
• Only the Resident attending the class will be permitted on Clubhouse grounds.
• No spectators or companions please (*Please remember that the Pre-Teen Room and Kids Time are still closed at this time).
• The restrooms in the Kids Club building will be available for your use.
• No locker rooms or showers will be accessible.
• Residents are permitted to bring in one bag with their essentials.
• Please remember all water fountains are unavailable, so please bring your own water.
• Upon arriving, all Residents will be required to check in and undergo a symptom screening (fever check) prior to entering the facility.
• A temperature of 100 degrees will disqualify the Resident for entry. Entry will not be permitted for 48 hours until the temperature returns to a “normal” reading without medical intervention.
• The 48-hour ban will be in effect for all members of that household.
• Masks are required upon entry AND exit of the facility. Masks may be removed, at the discretion of the wearer, once the Resident is in his/her reserved designated workout area.
• Residents will be required to sign a liability wavier and to fill out a general questionnaire regarding their current health status and exposure to COVID-19.
For Your Safety:
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
• Thorough sanitizing of hard surfaces will be conducted by staff after each class using CDC-approved disinfectants.
• All employees are required to receive a pre-shift screening, and wear gloves and masks.
We Encourage You To:
• Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
• Stay at least 6 feet away from other Residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.