Modified Pool Hours of Operation at Parque Del Rio & Parque Del Presidio
With October upon us and the fall season beginning, we want to share a few important updates with you.
While the pools at both Parque Del Rio and Parque Del Presidio will continue to be available and heated throughout the fall and winter months, our seasonally modified hours of operation for these pools will soon begin. Please note that all protocols and guidelines will remain in place.
- For Fall Break, special hours will be in place. October 5th – October 9th, both pools will be open 7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Residents can access the pools by making a reservation (please contact Club Rancho Sahuarita to do so.)
Then beginning Monday, October 12th, the pools will be open the following hours (available by reservation only). In order to accommodate more residents, pool session lengths will be changed to 1 hour.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. | 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. | 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. | 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. | 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: 7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Please also note:
- The Flamingo Splash Pad will close effective October 1st for the season, as it normally does each year.
- We have added an Adult Only Lap Swim session at the pool at Parque Del Rio, beginning Thursday, October 1st.
- This session is from 6:00 – 6:45 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and is available by reservation only (only 4 reservations slots will be available for lap swimmers).
Please contact Club Rancho Sahuarita to make a reservation for one of these slots.