New Construction NOTICE
Residents of Rancho Sahuarita:
2017 is going to be an exciting year! Several major new construction projects are kicking off this month. Here are more details about each of the projects, and we thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work through these exciting improvements and developments!
- Rancho Sahuarita Community Facilities District #1 – Project Number 1: Entrada Del Rio, Avenida Mitla, Phase 1A
- Public improvements will be completed on Avenida Mitla, which includes a two lane public roadway with landscaping and sidewalks. Construction will last through August 2017. This segment of public infrastructure will serve the future residential neighborhood of Entrada Del Rio. The lots are currently being actively marketed to interested homebuilders, and the opening will be announced at a later date.
- Rancho Sahuarita Community Facilities District #1 – Project Number 2: Entrada La Villita, Placita Fara and La Villita Road public improvements
- This project will involve the construction of public roadway improvements, drainage, concrete curb and sidewalk improvements on both sides of Placita Fara at the entrance into Entrada La Villita. There will also be a southbound left turn lane on La Villita Road at the entrance into this new residential neighborhood. Construction is planned to last through August 2017.
- Rancho Sahuarita Community Facilities District #1 – Project Number 3: Crosswalk improvements with advanced warning signs at the intersection of Rancho Sahuarita Blvd. and Calle Las Tunas/Avenida Mitla
- With the addition of a new neighborhood, a crosswalk is needed at the intersection of Rancho Sahuarita Blvd. and Calle Las Tunas/Avenida Mitla. This project involves the construction of a pedestrian crosswalk at the north side of the intersection across Rancho Sahuarita Blvd. with the addition of advanced warning signs that will also include two solar powered Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacon (RRFB) devices to ensure the safety of pedestrians. A dusk to dawn light at the northwest corner of the intersection and minor modifications to the north median are also included with these improvements.
Throughout the duration of these projects, there will be periodic traffic closures and/or restrictions. As those occur, we will release details at the appropriate time so that you have notice.
Thank you again for your cooperation, and we look forward to an exciting new year!