Splash Park Opens Saturday, May 29th!
Notice for Residents: The Splash Park at Club Rancho Sahuarita officially opens for the summer season Saturday, May 29th!
The hours of operation for the main pool, spa and tot lagoon will also be extended, beginning Saturday, May 29th.
Hours of Operation: Main Pool, Spa and Tot Lagoon at Club Rancho Sahuarita
- Monday – Friday | 5:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday | 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Hours of Operation (Beginning May 29th and Through September 6th): Splash Park (Water Slides and Big Bucket Pool)
- Monday – Sunday | 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
The Splash Park will be open through Labor Day weekend as in previous years. Let’s get ready for a fun and safe Rancho Sahuarita summer!
- Residents will need to present their bar codes when checking in at the Front Desk at Club Rancho Sahuarita.
- Please remember:
- A fully vaccinated person (those 14 days after their final vaccine) will not be required to wear face masks or social distance.
- An unvaccinated person will need to continue to wear face masks at all community amenities and activities.
- For children under the age of 12 years, who are not eligible to receive the vaccine, they are considered non-vaccinated and the CDC recommends parents continue to have their child wear a face mask and practice social distancing when not in the water.
- Staff will continue to wear masks at this time.
- Please also remember that no guests are permitted at this time.